A new Innovation Network developed by Life Sciences Hub and Welsh Government will bring together innovation champions, leads and practitioners across health and social care system in Wales.
The new network will:
- Source, share and showcase good practice around health and care innovation and support a scale up of innovative activity
- Provide a peer group to support innovation in every region in Wales
- Share information on both strategic and local funding opportunities for innovation
- Match population needs with industry interest and capability
- Support the development and implementation of Research, Innovation and Improvement Hubs across Regional Partnership Boards.
If you would like to join the Innovation Network and would like to be included in future activity, you can submit your details through the network's signup site.