In partnership with NHS Wales organisations, we deliver the digital health services needed for modern patient care.
See our current job vacancies for opportunities to join us.
Our head office is in the centre of Cardiff. We also have offices in Mold, Swansea, Pencoed and Pontypool.
- 27 days annual leave + public holidays
- competitive salary
- flexible working
- childcare vouchers
- access to the Employee Assistance Programme, our confidential counselling service
- professional development and career opportunities
- automatic membership of NHS pension scheme
Vision and Values
We support the improvement of patient care through collaborative provision of high quality information, systems and technologies; 'Once for Wales'.
- We act with integrity to build trust
- We respect and treat everyone the way we wish to be treated
- We care about the people we support and those we work with
- We are proud of our achievements and being part of NHS Wales
- We learn from our colleagues through the sharing of knowledge and experience to continually improve our service
- We take personal responsibility for what we do, being honest with ourselves and others
Equality and Diversity
We recognise that staff are the most valuable part of our organisation