We deliver systems and services to NHS Wales and social care sector which help providers deliver better care to patients and citizens of Wales.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening
- We identify individuals at highest risk of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, and invite them for screening.
- ActionPoint and ServicePoint
- An online sstem to log IT services requests to meet the growing needs of NHS Wales.
- Business Change
- Providing advice, support and training for the process of change required for digital transformation in NHS Wales.
- Child Health System
- Used to manage the administration of child health information and check-up from birth to school leaving age.
- Choose Pharmacy
- New digital services are being provided to community pharmacies that aim to free up GP time
- Nursing documentation going digital
- Providing online training and support for products and services
- E-Library for Health
- Online health resource for NHS Wales
- GP Links
- A service that allows GP practices and authorised clinical staff to share and view GP practice clinical information and data between IT systems, quickly and efficiently.
- GP2GP Transfers
- GP2GP Transfers enables patients' electronic health records to be transferred directly and securely between GP practices.
- My Health Online
- A service that allows patients to book appointments online, order repeat prescriptions and see elements of their health records.
- My Health Text
- Texting service used by GPs to send appointment reminders and other messages to their patients.
- Screeing Services
- We provide the systems that manage the administration of screening services.
- Skype for Business
- Communication tool
- SNOMED CT
- SNOMED CT is structured clinical vocabulary for use in an electronic health record.